Monday 18 May 2009

I Am Still Angry !

I still have days when I am angry with the way my life has changed dramatically. The acoustic neuroma has a lot to answer for. I quite often go through bouts of depression, but what makes me really mad is the dry mouth I have for most of the time.

There is nothing I can do about it, I have tried everything available to relieve it, from lozenges to sprays, but none work for more than 2 minutes ! At times I despair, especially if I am talking to someone for more than 5 minutes as opening my mouth all the time makes it worse.

If anyone reads this and has any ideas about relieving dry mouth, other than lozenges and sprays, I would love to hear from you ! Leave a comment.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Plz, rest assured that you can be sorted, you facial nerve, stem cells offer a great deal of recovery in impossible conditions. The best clinic is in Germany, and the cost is affordable, the cost of it is about 7.000euros. I talked to their rep regarding arthritis for my mum. The clinic is called Xell, i Duseldorf. I am so sorry for what you have been trough, and grateful to know what I escaped.

Post a Comment